Offsite Construction Excellence Awards
Presented exclusively by the Offsite Construction Expo
Join us for the Offsite Construction Expo's first annual Offsite Construction Excellence Awards ceremony, presented live in Denver on September 22, 2022.
Any project completed in 2021 or 2022 in any location or market is eligible for submission free of charge. With awards recognizing outstanding achievement in all aspects of offsite construction—including volumetric modular construction, mass timber buildings, panelized projects, and more—now is your company's chance to be recognized before the entire offsite industry.
What Offsite Projects are Eligible?
The Offsite Construction Excellence Awards contest highlights exemplary projects utilizing various methods of offsite construction technology. Any project completed in 2021 or 2022 in any location or market is eligible for submission free of charge. A panel of independent judges will review the entries and select one winner for each category below.
Offsite Construction Excellence Awards Categories
Award categories include:
- Best Volumetric Commercial Project Under 10,000 sf
- Best Volumetric Commercial Project Over 10,000 sf
- Best Volumetric Residential Project Under 2,500 sf
- Best Volumetric Residential Project Over 2,500 sf
- Best Panelized Project
- Best Precast/Prestressed Project
- Best Component Project (Pods, MEPs)
- Best CLT/Mass Timber Project Under 10,000 sf
- Best CLT/Mass Timber Project Over 10,000 sf
- Best Tiny Home