Exhibitors at the in-person portion of the Offsite Construction Expo (OSCE) will display their products or systems to architects, owners, developers, engineers, contractors, procurement officials, and policymakers already interested in learning more about offsite construction systems. The expo will include dedicated exhibit hours; an audience with the authority to buy; and added exposure through the OSCE website, emails, onsite signage, and pre-show mailing lists. If your company supplies the construction industry with offsite systems, you should definitely exhibit at this event. There is simply no greater opportunity to reach the construction industry's decision makers.
In-Person + Digital | $1,999 per 10'x10' booth
In-person exhibitors also receive a digital exhibit booth that will be accessible to all digital attendees. Booth details are below.
Included With All Booths
• Two full company registrations
• Listing in the onsite program
• Pre-show listing on the OSCE website
• List of attendees provided in the event app
In-Person 10' x 10' Booth Includes
• 8' high backwall
• 3' high draped siderails
• (1) 6' table
• (2) chairs
• (1) wastebasket
• 8 hours of exhibit time (8:00am - 4:00pm on September 24, 2021)
• Order everything you need for your booth through exhibitor kit here
Digital Booth Includes:
• Company profile logo and a description of your goods & services
• Option to embed promotional videos or static image
• A clickable, custom Call-to-Action button
• Interactive active breakout room during exhibit hours that allow you to meet with up to 50 participants through a video chat
• 1:1 networking by providing a listing of company representatives (clickable so you can engage 1:1 with each person through direct messaging or video meetings)
• On-demand breakout presentation during the digital show
• Documents, presentations & collateral as downloadable resources in any major file format (file size <25MB)
• Share key company information with phone, website, social media links & any other external resource links
• Extended visibility for 30 days after the show
• Dedicated exhibit hours
Each booth includes two full registrations for employees of the company that is purchasing booth space. Sharing of registrations is prohibited. Violators may be asked to leave the show and may forfeit the right to exhibit at future shows. Exhibits must be staffed at all times during posted exhibit hours.
Full payment is required with the exhibitor registration form. Every attempt will be made to assign requested booths.
If the requested space is already assigned, Hardiman-Williams LLC will assign space based on proximity to competitors, type of booth purchased, and date of receipt of the registration form and payment. Hardiman-Williams LLC reserves the right to modify the exhibit floorplan.
Refunds will not be issued. However, substitutions are permitted.
● 8 hours of in-person exhibit time: 8:00am - 4:00pm on September 24, 2021
● Attendee list provided after the expo
● Educational presentation positions available (space limited)
For more information about exhibiting, please contact OSCE Exhibit Sales us or call 434-202-8180.
For more information about attending, please contact OSCE Event Services or call 434-202-8180.
Let the world know that you'll be attending/exhibiting at the 2021 Offsite Construction Expo by sharing these co-marketing graphics on your website, social media, and email signature. Download here.