Exhibitors at the Offsite Construction Expo (OSCE) will display their products or systems to architects, owners, developers, engineers, contractors, procurement officials, and policymakers already interested in learning more about offsite construction systems. Exhibiting at the Offsite Construction Expo will connect you with an audience with the authority to buy and added exposure through the OSCE website, emails, and social media. If your company supplies the construction industry with offsite systems, you should definitely exhibit at this event. There is simply no greater opportunity to reach the construction industry's decision makers.
Value of a Digital Exhibit Booth
Digital Exhibit Booth | $2,000
The Digital Exhibit Booth includes:
- two (2) full registrations for employees of the company that is purchasing booth space
- a welcome video (5-10 minutes) that demonstrates your products and services
- five (5) pdf uploads to be shared on your exhibitor's webpage
- booth promoted via OSCE social media accounts
- booth goes live starting at 8am on the first day of the expo and is available 24-hours a day for the following 30 days
- live chat option during the two-day digital event hours
- company logo displayed on event homepage
- company listed in the event program
- pre-showing listing on the OSCE floorplan webpage
- list of attendees provided after the event
Download the Exhibitor & Attendee Prospectus here >>
Refunds will not be issued. However, substitutions are permitted.
Interested to see who is exhibiting this year? View our Exhibit Hall Floorplan.
For more information about exhibiting, please contact OSCE Exhibit Sales us or call 434-202-8180.
For more information about attending, please contact OSCE Event Services or call 434-202-8180.